Re: GSL within Public Domain Software

Are you prohibited from distributing code under license if you also
release the same code into the public domain?  You could have a public
domain / GPL licence and simply make a note that if used with the GSL
(or any other GPL code), the user must choose the GPL licence, otherwise
the code is public domain.

Tim

--
Timothy H. Keitt