Re: gsl optimization routines

Okay, I'll figure out the gsl stucture, check reusable functions and survey
recently published papers. First of all, nonlinear programming(NP) will
be focused on with a dense storage(small to medium size problems), and,
if needed, linear programming(LP) will be implemented. actually, I am
not interested in LP since the research area of mine is the structural
optimization.

sincerely yours