Re: [smartquant] Re: GPL license violation? [GNU Scientific Library]

Nando,

I am not sure if you have followed this list as long as I have, but my
personal conclusion is to not pay any attention to Mr Tisdale. He comes back
trolling every couple of months, and I prefer to ignore him. The wider list
seems to follow a similar strategy.

As for smartquant, they are /of course/ in GPL violation with their GSL
wrappers for as long the wrappers (and smartquant) are not GPLed.  This is
precisely why the GPL was written the way it was.

Dirk

--
Better to have an approximate answer to the right question
than a precise answer to the wrong question. -- John Tukey