Re: Python Interface

I agree with Andrew Vick, my aim is to produce a simple exceptions raising
specfunc interface and for matrices a more elaborated access to
multidimensional arrays using the PySequence_* protocol.

Next week I will publish my wrap of gsl_sf_functions.

I am worried about portability of nan and posinf and neginf.

Yours

Achim

Achim Gaedke, ZPR
Weyertal 80, 50931 Köln