Re: GSL, VSIPL, and the ultimate numerical library

> > I may try to optimize parts of the TASP implementation
> > for my target du jour.

> Will you share?  For free?  For profit?

I'd probably like to share via the LGPL if possible.
But I'm no licensing expert or lawyer, so I don't know
if that would be compatible with the licenses currently
on the TASP code.  Of coures this is all just talk until
I actually get off my duff and write something.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the licensing issues?

-Rob
--
Robert W. Brewer
Jesus rules!