Simulated Annealing!

Hi!

> The final value comes back in x_init, I think. The actual best value
> doesn't seem to be saved by the routine. Maybe it should be. The final
> value ought to be close though.

Thanks Brian!

I tried with x_init but the last optimal value is NOT good. I need the
best optimal value from the subroutine

gsl_siman_solve(r, x_init, Energy, Step, Metric, Print, M * N *
sizeof(double), params);

Do the gsl_siman_solve need one "gsl_free" for the memory or something
like that? In my program, I got for completely diferent cases always the
same values in Print???

Thanks in advance!

Francisco
Max Planck Institut