Re: How to organise Tolerance problem in integration?

The simplest way to avoid complaints about roundoff error is to choose
an absolute error tolerance (epsabs) which is sufficiently large,
i.e. greater than the level of round-off error.

The alternative is too turn off the error handler (described in the
manual) and check whether the return code is GSL_EROUND.