Re: changing the autogen.sh approach

    Gerard> Yes. I am strongly in agreement. Every time that script
    Gerard> runs ./configure for me, I think "you worthless piece of
    Gerard> shit, why are you doing that."

Please do not be offensive on this list.

Keep in mind that running "./configure" is what the original
autogen.sh scripts in other projects did, and is still the most widely
used approach.

We started out with an autogen.sh file from another project, and
that's why it used to run configure.

I have changed it now, so you have to run configure explicitly.