RE: GPL or LGPL

Unfortunate.
 I think that GSL has great potential, but that this chioce will limit it's
adoption.
If it were LGSL  might be able to use and contribute to the library.  With GPL
we probably can't.
(See tcl/tk(Sun), Imagemagick(dupont), vtk(GE), GLX(SGI),  and OpenDX(IBM), for
examples of open source contributions from  large corporations.)

(Mike Booth. If you're reading drop me a note. I tried your email recently and
couldn't get through.)

Bob.

Bob Fletcher,                                                        Phone:
(513) 552-2432  (GE 8*892-2432)
GE Aircraft Engines                                              FAX:  (513)
552-3153  (GE 8*892-3153)
1 Neumann Way,  M/D  T207
Cincinnati OH  45215-6301
Bob.Fletcher@ae.ge.com