Request for additional URL submissions.

gsl-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com:

Your web site was found interesting and added to START Internet Bookmarks < http://www.osn.net/start > for faster access. I either use your site, or find your site useful.  Today I am writing to invite you to submit other pages you find useful or important in relation to your core web services.

Sites may be added through the Add Site page < http://www.osn.net/links/cgi-bin/add.cgi > or by going to the appropriate category and submitting it there.  We are soon to change the layout of these pages and would like to get in as many additional useful web sites.  You may preview our new layout by visiting --- http://www.osn.net/html-v3.0

Your feedback is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Justin W. Hitt
President

P.S. Pass this along to others who you know that have sites supporting or working with the federal government, health care, educational or research facilities, information technology, or other professional resources.