Re: final abstract for open source/open science conference

PS: I would like to clarify something about the "order" of the GSL
authors.

The order I put is the order in which the various major contributors
contributed their first piece of code.  It is not an order of
"importance", which is hard to gauge, and I did not want to touch that
issue.

The AUTHORS file makes it clear who has contributed what, and we all
know that Brian and Jerry have done almost all the work in the last
two years.  I will make this clear in the poster or talk.