Re: gsl-0.41 and SparcWorks C

In message <76vhaynne7.fsf@odie.lanl.gov>, Mark Galassi wrote:
>This was fixed recently, and I wonder if you could tell me if the
>version in anonymous CVS works for your compiler.

I just forgor two things :
1) Yup. The cvs version works
2) With the GNU m4 the configure script is generated. And it compiles.

	Bernd (who should not send emails immediately)

--
 Bernd Petrovitsch               Institute of Computer Technology
 Gußhausstraße 25-29, A-1040 Vienna Email: bernd@ict.tuwien.ac.at

PGP signature