Re: GSL random stuff and licensing

I don't have time to answer this at the moment, but I really see this
as a consequence of the swarm license, which prevents use of any
GPL'ed code, rather than something specific to GSL. In the future use
of the LGPL is likely to decline and more code will be under the GPL
so from the purely practical point of view it will be better for swarm
to move to the GPL to take advantage of that.