Re: can i use gsl with djgpp ?

[sorry for my earlier attempt at an answer; I had trouble because of
the encoding amaz used.  amaz: you might want to send plain text
messages if you are not attaching things.]

    amaz> i want to use gsl with djgpp(gcc for msdos).  can i use it
    amaz> with djgpp?

I have not tried, but if you do, it would be great to get a report
from you on how it works!