Re: RFC: Audit external function called indirectly via GOT

> Today we have to admit that -fno-plt is not compatible with auditing.
>
> I would like to change that to ensure that in future releases we are
> able to let users use -fno-plt *and* auditing.

The security features are all about locking down the GOT and the
PLTGOT at program startup. The auditing features take advantage of the
lazy binding mechanism and want to fiddle with those tables
dynamically. I don't see how you're going to make the two compatible.

-cary