I WILL ASSIST YOU GET YOUR PAYMENT RELEASED

FROM: Richard Okoh       PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
      # 3 Onyeama Street, Zone 2
      Wuse Abuja.

My Dear,

I know that this letter will come to you with a great suprise, my name is Mr. Richard Okoh chairman consultative monetary panel, and this is in regards to your outstanding payment.

I took my time to carrying out a proper verification exercise on this subject matter and all the complications, which was created by some selfish officials who have various interests on the transaction. which I discovered that despite all efforts put in for you to be able to have what rightfully belong to you, all effort being made could not yield any result.

In a summary, this is my proposal I have contacted a friend of mine who is a politician and a lawyer by profession he is contesting for a Governor in one of the state here in my country. I was able to talk to him  regarding to your project and he promise to assist and make sure you get your payment realeased to you.

Finally, if this is ok by you I can be reach on Telephone Number:+234-805-6224255 Email:okohrichard02@rediffmail.com as soon as I have your confirmation toward this subject I will arrange for a meeting with the parties concerned, then get back to you and you will be deeply amazed on how soon this transaction will come to an end.

Note that you must be carried along on each and every step to actualize this transaction. When i hear from you we can talk more on how  to proceed and what gets to us.

Best regards

Mr.Richard Okoh
CHAIRMAN