This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNATS project.
Announcing gnatsweb 2.9.3
- From: Yngve Svendsen <yngve dot svendsen at clustra dot com>
- To: help-gnats at gnu dot org,info-gnats at gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:58:34 +0100
- Subject: Announcing gnatsweb 2.9.3
- List-id: GNU GNATS announcements <info-gnats.gnu.org>
A new release of Gnatsweb is available for download. The version number is
2.9.3 and this release fixes a few very minor problems and adds a few minor
Gnatsweb 2.x won't work with the upcoming Gnats 4. Versions working with
Gnats 4 will have version numbers starting with a '4'. Patches and
contributions for version 2.x are still welcome, but further 2.x releases
are unlikely since the focus is now on Gnatsweb 4, which is approaching its
third and final beta version.
The Gnatsweb 2.9.3 distribution (66 kB) is available at
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gnatsweb/ immediately. Below is the entry for
2.9.3 in the NEWS file of the distribution. For details, see the ChangeLog
Changes from 2.9.2 to 2.9.3
* We now display indented material in multiline fields, such as code
samples etc., with the indentation intact.
* We now include a Reply-To header in change notification emails, set
up in such a way that followups to change notification e-mails are also
sent to GNATS itself.
* After successful PR submission, the user is now redirected to the
page the user was at when "Create" was clicked.
* Support queries on Submitter-ID from the standard query page.
* The redirect after stored query deletion now works in Netscape.
* The "send mail to interested parties" link now includes the PR
synopsis as well as category and PR number in the Subject field of
the generated message.
Info-gnats mailing list