This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNATS project.
Announcing gnatsweb 2.9.1
- To: gnats-announce at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Announcing gnatsweb 2.9.1
- From: Yngve Svendsen <yngve dot svendsen at clustra dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:32:35 +0200
- Cc: bug-gnats at gnu dot org,gnats-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
A new release of Gnatsweb is available for download.
The version number is 2.9.1. This is mainly a bug fix release incorporating
several small patches submitted over the last few months. A couple of minor
features were also added.
Gnatsweb 2.x won't work with the upcoming Gnats 4. Versions working with
Gnats 4 will have version numbers starting with a '4'. Patches and
contributions for version 2.x are still welcome, even though no further
releases are currently planned. The Gnatsweb 2.9.1 distribution (64 kB) is
available at ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gnatsweb/ immediately.
Below is the entry for 2.9.1 in the NEWS file of the distribution. For
details, see the ChangeLog file.
Changes from 2.9.0 to 2.9.1
* Documentation corrected and significantly expanded. We now provide
a TROUBLESHOOTING document as well.
* Bug fix. E-mail address extraction for the "send email to interested
parties" is now more robust.
* Bug fix. Minor problems with browsers such as Konqueror should be
* Minor new feature: We now use both the category name and description
and the responsible name and full name in dialogs on the create,
edit and query pages.
* Minor new feature: Whether the Audit Trail is visible by default in
the View PR screen is now configurable.
* Minor new feature: There is now a checkbox in the query pages which
provides for displaying the current date on the query results page.