This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNATS project.
Announcing gnatsweb 2.9.0
- To: gnats-announce at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Announcing gnatsweb 2.9.0
- From: Yngve Svendsen <yngve dot svendsen at clustra dot com>
- Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 18:24:55 +0200
- Cc: gnats-devel at sources dot redhat dot com,bug-gnats at gnu dot org
A new release of Gnatsweb is available for download.
The version number is 2.9.0. A couple of features were backported from the
imminent Gnatsweb 4.0, a couple of bugs were squashed and some small
submitted patches were incorporated.
Gnatsweb 2.x won't work with the upcoming Gnats 4. Versions working with
Gnats 4 will have version numbers starting with a '4'. Patches and
contributions for version 2.x are still welcome, even though no further
releases are currently planned. The Gnatsweb 2.9.0 distribution (60 kB) is
available at ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gnatsweb/ immediately.
This is the entry for 2.9.0 in the NEWS file of the distribution:
Changes from 2.8.2 to 2.9.0
* Usability enhancement. There is now a navigation bar on top of all
pages with links to all major Gnatsweb functions.
* Bug fix. Properly handle a locked GNATS database. This used to make
Gnatsweb bomb out when submitting edits and leave the PR locked.
* Minor bug fixes related to attachments.
* Add X-Mailer header to outgoing mail.
* Bug fix. Text attachments are no longer truncated at the first blank