This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Apache plug-in module on RedHat6.2
- To: glibc-linux at ricardo dot ecn dot wfu dot edu
- Subject: Apache plug-in module on RedHat6.2
- From: maochunj at cn dot ibm dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 00:37:35 +0800
- Reply-To: glibc-linux at ricardo dot ecn dot wfu dot edu
An self-made Apache plug-in module which works well on Apache1-3-6
does not work on Apache 1-3-12.
Is there any characteristic difference between them? Because Apache plug-in
module is a dynamical library, I reduce the number of dynamica library
in my plug-in module, at some certain point, it works. Is there any issue
for dynamical library loader in the dynamica library number loaded by it?
or Are there any confilt between loader and apache core module?