This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
How to write a new Locale?
- To: glibc-linux at ricardo dot ecn dot wfu dot edu
- Subject: How to write a new Locale?
- From: yangbt at legend dot com dot cn
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:24:13 +0800
- Reply-To: glibc-linux at ricardo dot ecn dot wfu dot edu
I want to write a Locale for a new Codeset. Does anyone konw how to do
it ? I've seen the files in /usr/share/i18n, but I don't know how to write
one? Is there any specification or syntax in writing it?