This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: malloc problem/question in 2.1.3
- To: glibc-linux at ricardo dot ecn dot wfu dot edu
- Subject: RE: malloc problem/question in 2.1.3
- From: David Ronis <ronis at onsager dot chem dot mcgill dot ca>
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:24:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-To: glibc-linux at ricardo dot ecn dot wfu dot edu
Please ignore my previous post, I'd been free'ing an unrelated (and unused)
block of memory when I shouldn't have been. I don't understand exactly
why this should give a SIGSEGV, but it's fixed.