This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Please help with library
- To: glibc-linux at ricardo dot ecn dot wfu dot edu
- Subject: Please help with library
- From: Attilio Erriquez <erriquez at coli dot uni-sb dot de>
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 11:47:03 +0200
- Reply-To: glibc-linux at ricardo dot ecn dot wfu dot edu
I am using an old library from Entropic, probably compiled with libc5
and I got core dumped.
I installed compat-* and I updated the settings as following (in
OBJS = energy.o
SRCS = energy.c
PROGNAME = energy
MANNAME = energy.1
DEFPARAM = Penergy
CFLAGS=-O -DSCCS -I$(ESPS_BASE)/include -I $(GLIBC20)/include -DLINUX \
LINK_FLAGS=-L$(ESPS_BASE)/lib -L $(GLIBC20)/lib -b i386-glibc20-linux
gcc $(LINK_FLAGS) $(OBJS) -lexv -lhdre -lespsg -lm -o
gcc $(CFLAGS) -c energy.c -o energy.o
Now the program works but I guess there is a problem with dynmaic links.
The sqrt function doesn't work!!!
What is it wrong?
Please send a mail to my address, I am not in your mailing list.
Thanks a lot in advance
Institute of Phonetics, University of the Saarland
D-66041 Saarbruecken, Germany
tel: +49 681 302 4244 fax: +49 681 302 4684