struct sockaddr_storage

Hello,

I'm wondering how struct sockaddr_storage is supposed to work. When such a
struct is passed to a function, and I want to do something with the
address in it, the __ss_family field is important. But I feel very
unconfortable using struct members with double underscores at the
beginning of the name; those are supposed to be glibc private, right?

Regards,

Pontus

--
Pontus Lidman, pontus@mathcore.com, Software Engineer
No matter how cynical you get, it's impossible to keep up.