This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Linking against different glibc version?
- To: "Linux glibc" <glibc-linux at ricardo dot ecn dot wfu dot edu>
- Subject: Linking against different glibc version?
- From: "Roland Schwarz" <roland dot schwarz at chello dot at>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 13:57:56 +0200
- Reply-To: glibc-linux at ricardo dot ecn dot wfu dot edu
On my system I have installed glibc 2.1.1 (RedHat 6.1).
I compiled library version glibc 2.0.7 and installed it
Now I want to tell the linker to link (dynamically) against that
Flags in Makefile:
LDFLAGS = -L /usr/i386-mylib-linux/lib
The *Problem* is that the linker apparently uses the
/lib/ld-linux.so.2 dyna linker instead of
/usr/i386-mylib-linux/lib/ld-linux.so.2 resulting in the error:
undefined references to:
I then tried to give the linker the switch
but this did not help.