This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Xfree86 Fails to compile.
- To: glibc-linux at ricardo dot ecn dot wfu dot edu
- Subject: Xfree86 Fails to compile.
- From: jeanny at ntplx dot net
- Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 20:08:44 -0400
- Reply-To: glibc-linux at ricardo dot ecn dot wfu dot edu
I just upgraded to glibc-2.1.3 and am noticing one oddity. Xfree86-4.0
fails to compile. It does not bomb with errors, either.. It just stops
dead. I noticed that the 'makedepend' program that is built before the
main compile starts seems to be the culprit. The compile freezes mid-tty
and 'makedepend' starts to eat up 99% of CPU. Has anyone else noticed
this? I'm using gcc-2.95.2 with binut184.108.40.206.29. This is a slackware 7