Re: make problems with glibc-2.1

Hello all-

    Thanks for the reply, Ravi.
    I had already checked the README which just says that any version of
binutils after 2.9.1.x would work.  My solution is a bit of a hack-
change where the linker looks for elf32arm to armelf_linux etc.  For
this, I need to know where the linker looks for this emulation mode.
Anyone know in what file this is found?  Is my solution a viable one,
provided I find the right source code?  thanks again-

-rishi

Excerpts from mail: 12-Jan-100 Re: make problems with glib.. by M. Ravi
P. Reddy@yahoo.c