This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/17252] getrandom and getentropy syscall
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 16:27:07 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/17252] getrandom and getentropy syscall
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-17252-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
If you want progress on this, take a lead in the general discussion on
libc-alpha of when glibc should provide bindings to Linux kernel syscalls,
seeking to understand the differences of views expressed, find common
ground and drive the discussion to consensus. Once we have agreed
principles on bindings for syscalls, then we can consider which new or old
syscalls should have such bindings added under those principles.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.