This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/17252] getrandom and getentropy syscall
- From: "crrodriguez at opensuse dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:34:33 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/17252] getrandom and getentropy syscall
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-17252-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Cristian RodrÃguez <crrodriguez at opensuse dot org> ---
(In reply to Victor Stinner from comment #3)
> Any progress on this issue? I would be interested to use it in Python to
> avoid issues with the /dev/urandom file descriptor:
use the syscall() interface for now.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.