This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/17956] Glibc compilation fails on missing definitions from header file nss/nss.h
- From: "g.trentalancia at libero dot it" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 10:49:58 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/17956] Glibc compilation fails on missing definitions from header file nss/nss.h
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-17956-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #6 from g.trentalancia at libero dot it ---
If the CPPFLAGS environment variable is not defined as in my previous message
to include NSS and NSPR header files, then the glibc configure script generates
the following error:
cannot find NSS headers with lowlevel hash function interfaces
The compiler is not likely to be broken as it builds fine everything else...
Otherwise, can you produce a test case that proves a compiler failure ? It's
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.