This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug stdio/15701] freopen() acts oddly when underlying file descriptor is closed
- From: "licquia at linuxfoundation dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:35:57 +0000
- Subject: [Bug stdio/15701] freopen() acts oddly when underlying file descriptor is closed
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-15701-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from Jeff Licquia <licquia at linuxfoundation dot org> ---
Also filed at the LSB bug tracker here, as a request for a new test:
This bug links to other bugs with this problem as the underlying cause.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.