This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/15687] powerpc64 abi breakage with nocancel functions
- From: "amodra at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:21:51 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/15687] powerpc64 abi breakage with nocancel functions
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-15687-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com> ---
They might be hidden in libc.so, but not in the static library.
nm libc.a | grep __pause_nocancel
000000000000000c T __pause_nocancel
You would not be able to set a function pointer to any of these functions, then
call via the pointer. Not that anyone is likely to want to do such a thing,
I'm just pointing out one of the consequences of no function descriptor.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.