This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/15648] multiple definition of `__lll_lock_wait_private'
- From: "schwab at linux-m68k dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 07:42:48 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/15648] multiple definition of `__lll_lock_wait_private'
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-15648-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #15 from Andreas Schwab <email@example.com> ---
The problem is that even though libpthread.a(lowlevellock.o) would resolve the
reference to __lll_lock_wait_private and/or __lll_unlock_wake_private the first
reference is from libc.a, and libpthread.a will only be rescanned after libc.a
cannot resolve any more references.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.