This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/15648] multiple definition of `__lll_lock_wait_private'
- From: "knrstaj at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 01:22:52 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/15648] multiple definition of `__lll_lock_wait_private'
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-15648-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #13 from Neil <knrstaj at gmail dot com> ---
(In reply to Jakub Jelinek from comment #11)
> (In reply to Neil from comment #8)
> > If ld include libc-lowlevellock.o first, it always cause error when
> > includeing lowlevellock.o. Right?
> But why does that happen?
> You link -lc before -lpthread? That is never going to work properly when
> linking the libraries statically.
Exactly, statically link -c before -pthread never works well.
I mean I encounter the similar problem like that but I don't link -c before
I use gcc4.6 and the option "-ftree-parallelize-loops=2 -flto -O1" to compile
Because of option "-ftree-parallelize-loops=2", gcc will auto apply -lpthread
Then the error message show up.
In this case, I'm not sure this is gcc issue or glibc issue.
But I modify glibc source, the issue can be resolved.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.