This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/15648] multiple definition of `__lll_lock_wait_private'
- From: "carlos at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:55:52 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/15648] multiple definition of `__lll_lock_wait_private'
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-15648-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #9 from Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to Neil from comment #6)
> Created attachment 7086 [details]
> multiple definition of `__lll_lock_wait_private' example2
> I don't want to build glibc with -flto option.
> I build application with -flto.
Thanks, I misunderstood your problem.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.