This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/15654] New: Fallback fenv.h functions fail inappropriately
- From: "jsm28 at gcc dot gnu.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 22:53:52 +0000
- Subject: [Bug math/15654] New: Fallback fenv.h functions fail inappropriately
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 15654
Summary: Fallback fenv.h functions fail inappropriately
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: jsm28 at gcc dot gnu.org
The fallback implementations of various <fenv.h> functions in math/f*.c fail in
various cases where the function is really a no-op for software floating point
without exceptions or rounding modes, and so should succeed. The approach
taken for Tile, where various functions act as no-ops and succeed, is more
Testing a patch.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.