This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/12310] pthread_exit() in main thread segfaults when statically-linked
- From: "wintersonnenwende at yandex dot ru" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:27:48 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/12310] pthread_exit() in main thread segfaults when statically-linked
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-12310-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from Vladimir Nikulichev <wintersonnenwende at yandex dot ru> ---
There are two another solutions:
1) Move __nptl_nthreads to separate object file and don't mark the reference as
weak. I think it is better semantically.
2) Check if &__nptl_nthreads == NULL in libc-start.
What do you think about it?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.