This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/15634] New: localeconv_l() missing
- From: "lionelcons1972 at googlemail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:50:09 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/15634] New: localeconv_l() missing
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 15634
Summary: localeconv_l() missing
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: lionelcons1972 at googlemail dot com
CC: drepper.fsp at gmail dot com
We're in progress of porting a CERN-internal utility library from MacOSX to
Linux/glibc, however early in the port we encountered the problem that
localeconv_l() is missing. The deficit can not easily be solved or circumvented
on our side because the library must be threadsafe and fast
While currently not part of the standard localeconv_l() is a straightforward
extension of localeconv() already available on Apple MacOSX and FreeBSD, taking
the locale_t parameter as argument to specify the locale to be used, instead of
using the libc-private locale_t variable as source of the data.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.