This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/15607] Add threadsafe version of getenv()
- From: "hadess at hadess dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 09:06:19 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/15607] Add threadsafe version of getenv()
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-15607-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #6 from Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess dot net> ---
I forgot to mention that we have half-a-dozen apps that have similar problems
in the typical desktop stack, including pkexec from PolicyKit, and gdm.
If at least glibc's gettext used getenv_r(), then it would certainly cause less
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.