This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/15585] gcc 4.9 is too "old" to build glibc
- From: "zack at buhman dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 12:58:58 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/15585] gcc 4.9 is too "old" to build glibc
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-15585-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #6 from Zack Buhman <zack at buhman dot org> ---
(In reply to Allan McRae from comment #5)
> Do you alter "gcc/BASE-VER" when building gcc?
You are quite correct; the two-component version number is a direct result of
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.