This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/15585] gcc 4.9 is too "old" to build glibc
- From: "allan at archlinux dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 07:42:21 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/15585] gcc 4.9 is too "old" to build glibc
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-15585-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org> ---
Your gcc is given a version with only two components (4.9) instead of the usual
three (4.9.0). I have not build gcc from SVN in a month, but last time I did
it reported 4.9.0. I'll check if that has changed.
Do you alter "gcc/BASE-VER" when building gcc?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.