This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/15589] freopen would close oldfd even though oldfd is same as newfd
- From: "lizhijian at cn dot fujitsu.com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 06:23:38 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/15589] freopen would close oldfd even though oldfd is same as newfd
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-15589-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from lizhijian <lizhijian at cn dot fujitsu.com> ---
Created attachment 7059
patch for freopen
When newfd is same as oldfd, __dup3 return -1 and set errno EINVAL
In this case, it don't close oldfd
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.