This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug regex/874] regcomp regression
- From: "jan at jgc dot homeip dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 26 Apr 2005 10:46:37 -0000
- Subject: [Bug regex/874] regcomp regression
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com
------- Additional Comments From jan at jgc dot homeip dot net 2005-04-26 10:46 -------
I get this behaviour with glibc-20050415T0909 as found in Fedora rawhide CVS.
Currently recompiling with other options to make sure it isn't a compile f*ckup
instead of a real bug.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.