Re: RISC-V and fake function debug info in the testsuite

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 5:17 PM Jim Wilson <jimw@sifive.com> wrote:
> The question is what to do next.

On second thought, I realized I can fix it by wrapping the target
memory read in a try/catch.  I'm just not used to fixing problems that
way.  That defers the error from when we set the breakpoint to when we
try to run, at which point we get an error trying to write a
breakpoint instruction to an invalid address, which seems to be the
way that this works on other targets.  I already tried that and it
does fix the testsuite failures that I'm looking at.

Jim