Both GCC and GDB buildbot use gcc114

Hi Paulo,
I noticed that GDB buildbot pending build queue on aarch64-linux
becomes longer and longer,
https://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/builders/Ubuntu-AArch64-m64
as it takes longer to finish each build and test.

Looks that you deployed aarch64-linux buildslave for GCC buildbot
on gcc114 as well, that is reason that GDB build and test is slowed
down (GCC build and test is slowed down too).

We'd better avoid using the same machine for two buildbots.  Are there
any easy way to move one buildslave to a different machine like gcc115
or gcc116.  As far as I know, they are identical.

--
Yao (齐尧)