Re: "continue" in breakpoint commands breaks line-by-line stepping

Thanks on the tips! In the end I went with a Python breakpoint,
because my logging was not a simple print, it was actually publishing
messages using ROS so I can visualize what's going on. I think a
simple note on that page, like "use the Python API for more complex
breakpoints without stopping and without breaking next", would have
pointed me in the right direction right away.

Greetings,
Juraj