Re: False positive permanent breakpoints

Hi Pedro,
Thanks for the reply.
Let me provide some clarifications :-).

1) The product is part of the "Intel SDK for OpenCL" [1] for Windows and Linux.
     You can see how it looks in [2].

2) iGPU - Yes, Integrated GPU

3) Upstream is in our plans and actually we are preparing a clean
    series of patches on top of 7.12 (currently we are rebased on top
of 7.6, yeah I know...).

4) Software breakpoints are officially supported by the HW, but
    haven't been tested and used yet, so we're OK with them being
"disabled" at the moment.

The sources for gdb (as well as other components) are provided with
the installer script,
which can be downloaded _free of charge_ via [1] --> "Download" .

Is that good enough for making an upstream change?

I can try and prepare a small patch.

- Ofir

[1] https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-opencl
[2] https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/671873