GNU Tools Cauldron, 9-11 September 2016, Hebden Bridge UK

Hi all,

The GNU Tools Cauldron is barely a month away. This is reminder to sign
up if you wish to attend (which is free as always). Details of the
meeting and how to register here:

  https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2016

There is still room for more talks and BoF sessions, so please send in
your abstracts ASAP.

This year, the GNU Tools Cauldron immediately follows the first ever
LLVM Cauldron. An invent inspired by the GNU Tools Cauldron, free to
attend and open to anyone to speak.

Thanks to our generous sponsors, we have a joint gala reception between
the two conferences on Thursday evening (which is thus the closing
reception for the LLVM Cauldron and the welcome reception for the GNU
Tools Cauldron). This is an excellent opportunity for both communities
to mix informally.

This is in addition to the GNU Tools Cauldron dinner which will take
place as usual on the Saturday evening.

Both Cauldrons are part of the Wuthering Bytes festival, a 10-day long
celebration of free and open source technology at the heart of the UK's
"Northern Powerhouse", running from 2 September.  Details at
http://wutheringbytes.com/.

I have sent this announcement to the main GCC, GDB, binutils, CGEN,
DejaGnu, newlib and glibc mailing lists. Please feel free to share
with any other groups that are appropriate.

I look forward to seeing you in Hebden Bridge next month.

Jeremy

--
Tel:     +44 (1590) 610184
Cell:    +44 (7970) 676050