Tracing another stack

Hello,

I use gdb with the gdb-stub of qemu to debug a boot loader. When a
memory fault occurs, a message is printed with the content of most
registers and a new stack is created to run the handler that never
terminates.

Can I tell gdb to examine the stack given the content of the stack
pointer, stack base and program counter of a stack that is not the
current one?

I tried setting $rsp and $rip to the values I got from the printed
message, but it turns out it confuses gdb. The "bt" commands shows the
right first stack frame, but the next ones are those of the interrupt
handler.

Thanks in advance.
Celelibi