sysroot and softlinks

I have a cross-build setup where the target file system image is built into some directory tree, which means that the base of that tree is the value to be used in "set sysroot".

For the most part that works.  But I have a reference to a file (shared library or the like) which is actually a softlink, and the link target is an absolute path.  That absolute path is valid in the target system, but not in the sysroot subtree.

Changing that softlink to a relative link would cure the problem, of course, but I don't really want to mess with the system build; for one thing, that wouldn't help with previously built images.

The other solution would be for solid_find to test for this case: check if the name is a softlink and if so, whether its target is absolute.  If yes, prefix sysroot onto the target and repeat.

Does that change make sense?

	paul